Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas Morning 2008

I love Christmas Morning!!!! I hardly slept the night before because of the anticipation. We always make the kids wait on the stairs until Dustin has the camcorder out and is ready to record and then we all run down the stairs. We all made out pretty good this year. The boys got a air hockey table and, Isaac got pokemon stuff, Dallan got cars and a diesel truck, and Alyssa got her baby doll and kitchen. Just to name a few. We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas

2 comments:

Farrell Fam said...

So cute! I'm glad you have entered the blogging world! I need to get better at mine!

Anonymous said...

Rachel I am glad I found your blog! I can keep in touch with Alison and Lindsey this way too! We need to get together soon! By the way this is Chelsea. :)